"Panguitch" Panguitch by sunnychick
Panguitch Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 8 photos
1. Your house plants are alive, and you can’t smoke any of them.
Hah! See? I can’t keep plants alive to save my life. I have no plants. Smokable or not.
2. Having sex in a twin bed is out of the question.
True. I’ve had a queen size for the last 10 years, and I’ll be damned if I’m switching now. A twin bed is just shy of being a dealbreaker.
3. You keep more food than beer in the fridge.
Only Monday mornings.
4. 6:00 AM is when you get up, not when you go to bed.
At least once or twice a month, I go to bed at 6. See? Still a kid!
5. You hear your favorite song on an elevator.
*sigh* David Bowie should NOT be Muzak. Seriously, what the ***?
6. You watch the Weather Channel.
I protest. I check out weather.ca.
7. Your friends marry and divorce instead of hook up and break up.
Yeah. Um. What’s up with that?
8. You go from 130 days of vacation time to 14.
Eh, I switch jobs often enough that I usually get a month or so off in between…
9. Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as “dressed up.”
I own skirts, people. SKIRTS.
10. You’re the one calling the police because those damn kids next door won’t turn down the stereo.
That was only once…
11. Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you.
Sex is taboo in my family.
12. You don’t know what time Taco Bell closes anymore.
Yo quiro… yeah, I got not idea. But in my defense, I never did.
13. Your car insurance goes down and your payments go up.
I’ve never made a car payment in my life. Damn, I’m good. Insurance is going down, though…
14. You feed your dog Science Diet instead of McDonalds leftovers.
I now do a monthly shopping trip for the mice. They eat better than I do.
15. Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.
Hell, most things make my back hurt…
16. You no longer take naps from noon to 6 PM.
I would if I didn’t have this job in the way.
17. Dinner and a movie is the whole date instead of the beginning of one.
Definitely not. I’m getting older, I ain’t dead.
18. Eating a basket of chicken wings at 3 AM would severely upset, rather than settle your stomach.
19. You go to the drug store for ibuprofen and antacid, not condoms and pregnancy tests.
How about ibuprofen and condoms?
20. A $4.00 bottle of wine is no longer “pretty good stuff”.
No, but the $14 wine…
21. You actually eat breakfast food at breakfast time.
3am at Denny’s is still breakfast time, right?
22. “I just can’t drink the way I used to,” replaces, “I’m never going to drink that much again.”
I still use both. And I still stand by the “I’m not getting drunk at my birthday party” thing.
23. 90% of the time you spend in front of a computer is for real work.
Not with the amount of surfing I do.
24. You drink at home to save money before going to a bar.
I drink at home because I enjoy it.
25. You read this entire list looking desperately for one sign that doesn’t apply to you and can’t find one to save Your sorry old ass.
I’m pleased to note that I got a few. I’m not old! Woot!
…but I’m on my way. eep.
sunnychick's Related Pages
Panguitch Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Panguitch
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Panguitch?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Panguitch
Photos in PanguitchSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Ireland Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Burlington Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- California Intro, 3 photos
- Arizona Intro, 3 photos
- Peru Intro, 3 photos
- Nevada Intro, 3 photos
- Cuba Intro, 3 photos
- Dominican Republic Intro, 3 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 3 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.