"Budapest" Budapest by mpanizza
Budapest Travel Guide: 7,613 reviews and 17,595 photos
Budapest is a great city and i wish I had more time there. In two nights and 2 1/2 days I think I did OK, but I could have used a couple of weeks. I took the train down from Bratislava, met up with some friends and we did a healthy balance of sightseeing and nightseeing. As for the latter, this town has some of the best nightlife I've come across.
Check out pics in my online album: http://mikepanizza.albumpost.com/Budapest
The old Hotel Gellert and their bathhouse is a must. It's a great way to relax after a day of walking and climbing... more travel advice
mpanizza's Related Pages
Budapest Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Budapest - My dear hometown! :)"
- "Budapest, the "Phoenix bird", my lovely home city"
- "A fantastic town along the Danube River"
- "A New Year, A New City"
- "SUCH A GORGEOUS CITY"
- "I could get used to this!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Budapest
- Hotels in Budapest
- Transportation in Budapest
- Nightlife in Budapest
- Restaurants in Budapest
- Shopping in Budapest
- Warnings and Dangers in Budapest
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Budapest
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Budapest
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lusaka Intro, 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Ghana Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lagos Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Budapest Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.