"Lusaka, Zambia" Top 5 Page for this destination Lusaka by mpanizza
Lusaka Travel Guide: 76 reviews and 140 photos
I spent 3 weeks working in Lusaka and loved this city. While not very large, especially compared to many other overpopulated African capitols, Lusaka has a vibrancy that is hard to match. The people are very friendly and while most people will tell you that the city can be dangerous after dark I never felt unsafe taking taxis and even walking around at night.
For all of my Lusaka pictures, check out my Lusaka album online: http://mikepanizza.albumpost.com/LusakaZambia
On the weekends, the parking lot in front of Arcades shopping Mall hosts a large number of local crafts sellers. You can... more travel advice
Johnny's is one of my favorites. It's got a great dance floor built over the indoor pool (I know... very strange). The... more travel advice
mpanizza's Related Pages
Lusaka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lusaka - The vibrant capital of Zambia"
- "Lusaka - Capital City of Zambia"
- "The capital of Zambia"
- "Lusaka, Zambia"
- "ngaka's new Lusaka Page"
- "Lusaka - Don't Expect Much"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lusaka
- Hotels in Lusaka
- Transportation in Lusaka
- Nightlife in Lusaka
- Restaurants in Lusaka
- Shopping in Lusaka
- Warnings and Dangers in Lusaka
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lusaka
- 7 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Lusaka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lusaka
Photos in LusakaSee All Photos (2)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lusaka Intro, 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Ghana Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lagos Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Budapest Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.