"Cannobio - Why does nobody else go here?" Top 5 Page for this destination Cannobio by johnwaring
Cannobio Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 49 photos
Cannobio is probably one of the most beautifully kept small towns in the Italian lakes region. This is in an area of real beauty and the long waterfront is great for a stroll. It isn't over commercialised as there are not many souvenir shops.
The town is situated on one of the narrowest parts of Lake Maggiore with good views towards Switzerland.
There is actually little to do in Cannobio, but it is a great place to wander round with a lovely quiet atmosphere. I... more travel advice
johnwaring's Related Pages
Cannobio Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nice place at Lago Maggiore"
- "Cannobio Italy / Lago Maggiore"
- "Cannobio - Why does nobody else go here?"
- "ON THE WAY DOWN FROM THE VALGRANDE"
- "Cannobio (I) - a nice day trip from Locarno (CH)"
- "Cannobio: Maggiore Lake"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cannobio
- Hotels in Cannobio
- Transportation in Cannobio
- Restaurants in Cannobio
- Shopping in Cannobio
- Warnings and Dangers in Cannobio
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cannobio
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Cannobio?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cannobio
Top 5 Pages
- Stresa Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago d' Iseo Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cannobio Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Arco Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Lago di Garda Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
No friends yet.