"Life (not quite) in the Fast Lane" LiLz's Profile
I live in the relatively small city of Glendale, California, which is close to Los Angeles. Between my home and the city is Griffith Park, which is one of the largest municipal parks in the world (I think).
Glendale doesn't seem to offer much more than convenient shopping (we have one huge mall with another being built directly across the street from the first), but the pace is a little slower and the streets are a little quieter than in Los Angeles proper. Plus, Glendale is very conveniently poised between LA, the San Fernando Valley (Universal Studios, etc.) and the San Gabriel Valley (Pasadena).
I'm happiest when planning my next trip. My second favorite thing to do is help my friends plan their next adventures.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 26 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 8 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- LiLz and german_eagle are now friends.
- Posted in Travel United Kingdom Forum "Internet Air Cards at Airports?"
- Wrote a Review Beautiful Glasswork about Bellagio Hotel - Casino in Las Vegas Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Beautiful Glasswork"
- created a Nevada Travel Page "Las Vegas - Lost Wages No More"
- Commented on one of deecat's Sedona travel pages
updated their Profile Page "Life (not quite) in the Fast Lane"
Top 5 Pages
- Los Angeles Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Las Vegas 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Sedona Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Dresden Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos