Kairus's profile photo

Kairus

Kairi Online Now
Better spend your extra money on seeing the world than trying to keep up with the Joneses.

My Favorite Pages

Destination Pages

Travel Map

King_Golo's Profile Photo
King_Golo Aug 7, 2009 at 1:47 AM

Tere Kairi, palju onne sünnipäevaks!!

samanthacy's Profile Photo
samanthacy Aug 6, 2009 at 5:05 AM

Firstly happu birthday, secondly... after all you said for L.A- i must visit.... all seems berfect :0)... take care -SamanthaCY

Rischard's Profile Photo
Rischard Aug 6, 2008 at 11:17 AM

Hi Kairi, I wish you a very happy and pleasent birthday, greeting's from Amsterdam.

Mikebond's Profile Photo
Mikebond Aug 6, 2008 at 2:08 AM

Hi Kairi! Happy birtday from Italy! The documentary about Estonia looks very interesting, I'm wondering how I can watch the whole film. All the best, Michele

davesut's Profile Photo
davesut Aug 5, 2008 at 11:48 PM

Hi Kairi, Happy Birthday from Manchester UK

JohnniOmani's Profile Photo
JohnniOmani Feb 15, 2008 at 1:05 PM

Hi there, I plan on visiting Estonia this summer for the first time, any tips and is it expensive? cheers john

y2ketan2007's Profile Photo
y2ketan2007 Dec 16, 2007 at 11:16 AM

Chapter one is really nice.I'm sure the same is true for the entire book too ! Regards .

David_trip's Profile Photo
David_trip Aug 21, 2007 at 1:43 AM

Hi Italian,PhD student, new in VT spending 5 days in L.A. 29 August. wish to discover and drive through L.A. with a local who knows the city. Love Micheal Mann movies. I can offer a dinner and my friendship for anyone who could accompany me around LA.

ghibli88's Profile Photo
ghibli88 May 6, 2007 at 11:42 AM

Greetings from Italy.

kzapanta's Profile Photo
kzapanta Jan 25, 2007 at 2:03 PM

Whats up? Theres an event in Santa Monica Pier Feb. 6th. N.Z. related, I made an impromptu meeting for it. Look it up and read about it if your intrested. Cheers!