"Konstanz" Top 5 Page for this destination Konstanz by VDElvis
Konstanz Travel Guide: 221 reviews and 792 photos
A nice, old, downtown, with pedestrian streets, lots of shops, cafes and restaurants. The tallest building in town is a beautiful old cathredal. You can go up in the tower for a view of the city and the Bodensee.
Right by the downtown. There is a nice park right on the water, right beside a marina and a great beer garden. A sight is the statue of Imperia, a prositute holding the pope in one hand and the kaiser in the other.
- In a nutshell:This city is a jewel. It is my favourite place in Germany.
Das Voglhaus is a nice cozy café in the heart of the old town of Konstanz. Great warm atmosphere, with good coffee and... more travel advice
Towering over all other buildings in Konstanz, the cathedral (or Münster) is the defining feature of the Konstanz... more travel advice
VDElvis' Related Pages
Konstanz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Konstanz - Old Town Surprise"
- "Konstanz - beautiful setting and charming old town"
- "KONSTANZ (Constance)"
- "Welcome to my hometown Konstanz"
- "South Germany"
- "Konstanz & Bodensee"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Konstanz
- Hotels in Konstanz
- Transportation in Konstanz
- Nightlife in Konstanz
- Restaurants in Konstanz
- Shopping in Konstanz
- Warnings and Dangers in Konstanz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Konstanz
- 23 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Konstanz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Konstanz
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Konstanz Intro, 23 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos
- Paris Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos
- Bern Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos
- Lausanne Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- New York City Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 12 reviews, 2 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Rome Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.