"Dhulikhel" Dhulikhel by nattybabe
Dhulikhel Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 35 photos
Situated at the foothills of the Panchkhal Valley, old Dhulikhel is a close traditional Newar settlement of remarkable architectural consistency with its 4 to 5-storeyed brick mansions built in an almost Victorian style.
It is wonderful place to spend a few days mixing with the locals or just sitting back and relaxing on a balcony overlooking the mountains and rice paddys.
We went for a 5 hour walk around the Dhulikhel area and even though the sun melted us, it was an amazing experience.... more travel advice
nattybabe's Related Pages
Dhulikhel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dhulikhel and Panauti"
- "Breath the air of mountains"
- "quick stop enroute, for some photos..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dhulikhel
- Hotels in Dhulikhel
- Warnings and Dangers in Dhulikhel
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dhulikhel
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Dhulikhel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dhulikhel
Photos in DhulikhelSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Dubai Intro, 22 reviews, 82 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 20 reviews, 42 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 14 reviews, 46 photos
- Lhasa Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos
- Beijing Intro, 19 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Royal Chitwan Intro, 12 reviews, 43 photos
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos
- Cusco Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos
- Xi'an Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos
No friends yet.