"Here and there in the Philippine Islands" Philippines by firelady28
Philippines Travel Guide: 26,755 reviews and 91,399 photos
Panglao Island in Bohol is one of my favorite hideaways of the many islands of my country.
It has the pristine sands comparable to that of Boracay.
Mostly I value the peace that one can get in Bohol, away from the maddening crowd, and
pampered beach denizens and tourists in Boracay.
I love the great expanse of white sand all for myself.
Puerto Galera is an island beach off the island of Luzon. its a little crowded because people from Manila and tourists
all flock into the place specially around March to June.
You should know how to beach come and find your own patch of the sand. .this one is a few meters walk away from the White Beach
another way to enjoy this island is to rent a motorbike and drive around the island. a great way to observe local life ,and if your lucky you might meet one of the church processions complete with saints, and flower-clad girls.
better yet Ide suggest you take a tricycle to Talipanan Beach
Its on the other side of the island, the road is a little rough but its worth it coz youll have your peace away from all the vendors, the crowd, and the boats loaded with tourists.
- Pros:the people are warm, happy, and there is sun and sand all year round
- Cons:if your a seasoned traveller you'll know that whatever is bad in the Philippines is also something you find in other places in some parts of the world
- In a nutshell:live the sweet life under the coconuts trees
firelady28's Related Pages
Philippines Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PHILIPPINES---ISLANDS, MOUNTAINS & FRIENDLY PEOPLE"
- "The Philippines: The Fiesta Islands of Asia"
- "Tierra Adorada, Hija Del Sol De Oriente..."
- "My Country Home"
- "Over 7000 Islands!! Have Fun"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Philippines
- Hotels in Philippines
- Transportation in Philippines
- Nightlife in Philippines
- Restaurants in Philippines
- Shopping in Philippines
- Warnings and Dangers in Philippines
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Philippines
- 9 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 28 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Philippines?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Philippines
Top 5 Pages
- Tacloban Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Philippines Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Province of Eastern Samar Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Bantayan Island Intro, 3 reviews
- Biliran Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.