My Favorite Pages

Belgium

Travel Map

jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
jumpingnorman Nov 15, 2009 at 1:40 PM

Hi Valerie - just saw you on-line and wanted to say HELLLLLLOOOOO! Just here in airport now and flying off to Tikal, Guatemala - see some Mayan ruins because I watched the movie "2012" last Friday night...awesome effects. Ciao!

marielexoteria's Profile Photo
marielexoteria Nov 10, 2009 at 10:06 AM

I'm not that good but hanging in there. Good to see you back :)

Odinnthor's Profile Photo
Odinnthor Nov 8, 2009 at 12:08 PM

Hi Val....great pages girl!! Great dancing too. Looks like you might being home the gold in Cuba....Nice to know you. Cheers.....Erik

recneps_3's Profile Photo
recneps_3 Mar 25, 2009 at 9:07 AM

Hey Valerie, hope i'm not being to forward, but who is your friend photo#1 (second from the left) the tall beauty with long black hair??? Please send her my email, would love to correspond with her in the near future! Thanks Valerie. Peace T

Pavlik_NL's Profile Photo
Pavlik_NL Feb 11, 2009 at 12:33 PM

Everything alright there? Did you have a nice visit to Arnhem? Greets from the East. Good luck, "landgenootje", Paul

omran's Profile Photo
omran Oct 19, 2008 at 12:09 PM

Happy birthday TAKE CARE :o)

Herkbert's Profile Photo
Herkbert Oct 19, 2008 at 10:27 AM

Happy birthday Valerie... Keep the groove and enjoy the day... :-)

Quero's Profile Photo
Quero May 5, 2008 at 7:36 PM

Hi Val! Thanks for visiting my pages. When you reach your goal of coming to Thailand, make sure you let me know.

PalaPanda's Profile Photo
PalaPanda Mar 27, 2008 at 10:23 PM

hello i am Rodrigo. I can't believe you have come to Uruguay. I've msn at palavila20@hotmail.com Cheers, Rodrigo...

WorldMeet2008's Profile Photo
WorldMeet2008 Dec 31, 2007 at 4:44 AM

"We have to get to know each other better, it makes us understand one another better, trust each other more, and live together more peacefully". ("United Buddy Bears" project). *** H-A-P-P-Y ** N-E-W ** Y-E-A-R !!