Selcuk Off The Beaten Path Tips by Snipernurse
Selcuk Off The Beaten Path: 14 reviews and 26 photos
Unlike Istanbul, I felt and experienced a sense of security in hanging out with the locals in Selcuk. The carpet dealers often enjoy just having a conversation with you, or teaching you about carpets. I enjoyed lunch a couple of occassions with a couple local Turkish guys, who are especially interested in the newest pick up lines from America. They may have some great advice for you as a traveler, and should be considered a great resource. Just use your regular common sense
More Reviews (13)
Snipernurse's Related Pages
Selcuk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Selchuk... CHOK GYUZEL!"
- "A GREAT LITTLE TOWN"
- "Diamonds in the Rough"
- "Selcuk and St. John Basilica"
- "EPHESUS – ROMAN CAPITAL OF ASIA"
- "Selcuk---Home to an Ancient Wonder of the World"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Selcuk
- Hotels in Selcuk
- Transportation in Selcuk
- Nightlife in Selcuk
- Restaurants in Selcuk
- Shopping in Selcuk
- Warnings and Dangers in Selcuk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Selcuk
- 14 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Selcuk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Selcuk
Top 10 Pages
- Angkor Wat Intro, 21 reviews, 61 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 31 reviews, 38 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 17 reviews, 40 photos
- Phuket 11 reviews, 36 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos
- Selcuk Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Goreme Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos
- Lima 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Montezuma Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos