"A Little Piece of Paradise" San Marcos La Laguna by wrldtrvlr3341
San Marcos La Laguna Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 25 photos
Just taking the boat from the main land to San Marcos offered awesome vistas, I was just mesmerized by the awesome views from my hotel. As winded as I was climbing the steep stairs built into what appeared to be a lava rock mountain, when I got to the room, the views were worth it. The bath is chiseled into the lava rock, tinted by the light flowing through art deco stained glass windows, giving the atmosphere of bathing in nature. Add to these unexpected touches the thick, colorful garden framing the rooms and stairs, with resting nooks nestled in. The rooms are appointed in white with surrounding windows that offer one of the most awesome views i have seen in some time.
As if it couldn't get any better we stumbled upon a great restaurant, about 5 minutes from the hotel that served curry I could return for over and over again. Restaurant Fe.
- Pros:Views and Atmosphere To Spare
- Cons:Nothing I Experienced
- In a nutshell:A great lovers getaway.
wrldtrvlr3341's Related Pages
San Marcos La Laguna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Marcos La Laguna"
- "San Marcos was originally meant for meditation,"
- " Meditating in San Marcos "
- "A Little Piece of Paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Marcos La Laguna
- Hotels in San Marcos La Laguna
- Transportation in San Marcos La Laguna
- Nightlife in San Marcos La Laguna
- Restaurants in San Marcos La Laguna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Marcos La Laguna
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to San Marcos La Laguna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Marcos La Laguna
Photos in San Marcos La LagunaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- France Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Jordan Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Turkey Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Egypt Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Ecuador Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Panamá City Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- South Africa Intro, 1 review, 3 photos