"Home ... SWEET HOME!" Altus by misty_lynne
Altus Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 8 photos
1. a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person.
2. the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
3. an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.
4. the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
5. the place or region where something is native or most common.
6. any place of residence or refuge.
7. a person's native place or own country.
((Synonyms 1. abode, dwelling, habitation; domicile. 2. hearth, fireside. 3. ASYLUM))
I had wanted to flee from this setting since I was 6 or 7. I swore, "THIS IS NOT MY HOME!" But with each passing year, I feel it calling me back ? louder and louder ? with each passing day.
How can a rinky-dink place be so reassuring? How could I travel to over 17 other countries and 26 additional states yet this pitiable settlement is what consoles me as the blissful "home" most of us covet?
I suppose it is merely an origin in which to disperse from, since less than a week is all it generally takes for me to yearn for "greener pastures."
Home, so welcoming, so familiar, ... so miserable.
Being away for over 6 years, I forgot how friendly folks are back home. It's nearly impossible to travel down the back... more travel advice
misty_lynne's Related Pages
Altus Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Altus Page"
- "Home ... SWEET HOME!"
- "Pemby in Altus"
- "OK is the best"
- "Altus, OK"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Altus
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Altus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Altus
Photos in AltusSee All Photos (1)
- Brussels Intro, 3 photos
- Altus Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Luxembourg Intro, 1 photo
- Nuevo Laredo Intro, 1 review
No friends yet.