"One of the most beautiful places I've ever seen." Top 5 Page for this destination Charlottetown by irishgalmtl

Charlottetown Travel Guide: 108 reviews and 119 photos

Prince Edward Island is a must see of canada..

The Island is of red clay, red cliffs, red rock & white sand. Just a breath taken veiw. It's population ia about 138,000. 80 precent of the people there are of English, Irish or Scottish ancestry 15 percent french and the remaning 5 percent mostly of native mi'kmaq. I didn't have a digital cam then so I took a pic of my pic's. I hope it turned out alright.

There's plenty of thing to do in summertime.

Sightseeing is always great the landscaping is so beautiful. Here I am near a light tower. If you like fishing take the time and do so It's great. We chartered a boat and went deepsea fishing. A few of my friends had gone down and rented a chalet they spent most of there time on Cavendish beach they said they loved it.

Prince Edward Islanders love there land

and live from it. Potatoes, fishing. (lobster yum) And they are the friendliest people you'll ever meat. Throughtout the summer they have different festivals. I went to the horse trace where it's a big event. For the family there's the musical Anne of Green Gables. ( I also had the chance to see it, it was very good.)

• Pros:Its great fun for the whole family plenty to do and go to.
  • Cons:The winters are to hard for me. Unless it's a good one.
  • In a nutshell:One of the friendliest places you could ever visit..
  • Last visit to Charlottetown: Aug 2005
  • Intro Updated Oct 29, 2006

Travelogues (1)

• johncudw's Profile Photo
    Jan 28, 2008 at 9:45 PM

Nice pages of PEI. greetings, Donna, from John and Gail in NJ

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    May 4, 2007 at 3:12 PM

Nice drawings, would be good if you ever get back with a digital as well.

• Redang's Profile Photo
    Apr 11, 2007 at 9:46 PM

Yes, I am happy that I visited that island!

• Faiza-Ifrah's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2007 at 10:15 PM

clay? we had our experience with red clay of cheltenham last saturday. the car mats, seats and our shoes are all in a mess haha. but PEI seems to have a pastoral touch about it. and btw, excellent drawing :-)

• rdney99's Profile Photo
    Mar 26, 2007 at 6:14 AM

Very nice drawing Donna, could see it on the front page of a seafood restaurant menu- Tony

• Mar 17, 2007 at 4:27 PM

Hey:)I was on your page:) Cciao

• shiran_d's Profile Photo
    Mar 2, 2007 at 3:51 AM

Well Donna, Thank you you have a very good eye and a hand, keep up the good work hope to hear and see you some where in the world.

• robertgaz's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2007 at 10:30 PM

Steak and stew with an Irish brew ;~)

• Francenko's Profile Photo
    Feb 24, 2007 at 2:20 AM

Although careless (u know why, your fault...lol), gotta say this place is wonderful, that kind i love! bye f.

• mvtouring's Profile Photo
    Feb 12, 2007 at 10:44 PM

Nice to see there are still places where everyone rest on a Sunday ;-)

irishgalmtl

“May the road rise with you/Go n-éirí on bóthar leat”

Badges & Stats in Charlottetown

Have you been to Charlottetown?

Latest Activity in Charlottetown