"One of the most beautiful places I've ever seen." Top 5 Page for this destination Charlottetown by irishgalmtl
Charlottetown Travel Guide: 127 reviews and 217 photos
The Island is of red clay, red cliffs, red rock & white sand. Just a breath taken veiw. It's population ia about 138,000. 80 precent of the people there are of English, Irish or Scottish ancestry 15 percent french and the remaning 5 percent mostly of native mi'kmaq. I didn't have a digital cam then so I took a pic of my pic's. I hope it turned out alright.
Sightseeing is always great the landscaping is so beautiful. Here I am near a light tower. If you like fishing take the time and do so It's great. We chartered a boat and went deepsea fishing. A few of my friends had gone down and rented a chalet they spent most of there time on Cavendish beach they said they loved it.
and live from it. Potatoes, fishing. (lobster yum) And they are the friendliest people you'll ever meat. Throughtout the summer they have different festivals. I went to the horse trace where it's a big event. For the family there's the musical Anne of Green Gables. ( I also had the chance to see it, it was very good.)
- Pros:Its great fun for the whole family plenty to do and go to.
- Cons:The winters are to hard for me. Unless it's a good one.
- In a nutshell:One of the friendliest places you could ever visit..
With A new name The Claddagh Oyster House. Very great meals. For a very fair price. As well in the same building The... more travel advice
A very lively pub live music. Also in the same building. Have a bit to eat. I have also eaten here and the food was... more travel advice
irishgalmtl's Related Pages
Charlottetown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where I grew up"
- "A small city with a big, big history."
- "One of the most beautiful places I've ever seen."
- "Cabana Boy's Charlottetown Page"
- "A Wintery Weekend Road Trip to Charlottetown"
- "Charlottetown Prince Edward Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Charlottetown
- Hotels in Charlottetown
- Transportation in Charlottetown
- Nightlife in Charlottetown
- Restaurants in Charlottetown
- Shopping in Charlottetown
- Warnings and Dangers in Charlottetown
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Charlottetown
- 7 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Charlottetown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Charlottetown
Photos in CharlottetownSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Montreal Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos
- New York City Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Niagara Falls Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charlottetown Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ottawa Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Rawdon Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Saint-Donat-de-Montcalm Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Varadero Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Toronto Intro, 1 review, 4 photos