"Asylum's Muskegon page" Muskegon by asylum
Muskegon Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 23 photos
We call our place Timbershores; since we live on the lake and surrounded by trees.
- Pros:Awesome beaches, Great sailing/boating, Great place to be in the Summer!!
- In a nutshell:Undiscovered place to live
Hiking/beaches/relaxing Wintersports complex @ State Park in North Muskegon more travel advice
asylum's Related Pages
Muskegon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home from home"
- "Asylum's Muskegon page"
- "e_mcroberts's new Muskegon Page"
- "Hockey_Groom's new Muskegon Page"
- "Jazzman's Muskegon Page"
- "The Lake Shore City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Muskegon
- Hotels in Muskegon
- Transportation in Muskegon
- Restaurants in Muskegon
- Warnings and Dangers in Muskegon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Muskegon
- 6 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Muskegon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Muskegon
Photos in MuskegonSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Muskegon Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Tuscany Intro, 5 photos
- Spain Intro, 3 photos
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 3 photos
- Santa Lucía Intro, 3 photos
- Croatia Intro, 2 photos
- Massachusetts Intro, 2 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 2 photos
- Key West Intro, 2 photos
- New York City 1 photo, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.