"Home of The Beachcombers, Gibson's Landing" Gibsons by SurfaceTravel
Gibsons Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 15 photos
We arrived here from Victoria via the Malahat Cut, ferry from Nanaimo and then from Horseshoe Bay.
I had always wanted to visit Gibson's Landing because it was the locale of the 1970s TV series, "The Beachcombers", that I used to watch all the time as a kid. We stayed at a nice bed & breakfast out of town (see tip) and had bacon & eggs at Molly's Reach (also of Beachcombers fame, see tip).
We later then took the ferry back to Horseshoe Bay and drove around mainland British Columbia before ending up back in Vancouver.
This diner was featured for 19 years on Canada's famous TV series, "The Beachcombers". It's an interesting old place... more travel advice
SurfaceTravel's Related Pages
Gibsons Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home of The Beachcombers, Gibson's Landing"
- "More than just The Beachcombers"
- "Gibsons, Sunshine Coast, British Columbia"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gibsons
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Gibsons?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gibsons
Photos in GibsonsSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 6 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Nevsehir Ili Intro, 3 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ha Long Intro, 1 review, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bermuda Intro, 3 reviews, 35 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 2 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
No friends yet.