"Fremont, CA is where I grew up" Fremont by Nor_Cal_Brad
Fremont Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 42 photos
There are about 200,000 people living in Fremont, but it's still basically a suburb with some industrial areas. Fremont is split up into 5 districts. Each district used to be a township before Fremont incorporated into a city in the 1950's. The districts are: Warm Springs, Mission San Jose, Irvington, Centerville, and Niles.
to be continued...
The Oakland A's (Major League Baseball team) are supposedly moving the team to Fremont in a few years. This is still up in the air, as ground has not been broken yet.
- Pros:Close to San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, Berkeley, etc...
- Cons:Bad traffic during commute hours, not much nightlife, etc...
- In a nutshell:An East Bay suburb between Oakland and San Jose
Nor_Cal_Brad's Related Pages
Fremont Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Fremont, California Page"
- "FREMONT, California"
- "A night out......"
- "Fremont, CA is where I grew up"
- "The Disco boys 1979"
- "Just starting to fill in info"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fremont
- Transportation in Fremont
- Restaurants in Fremont
- Warnings and Dangers in Fremont
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fremont
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Fremont?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fremont
Photos in FremontSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- San Luis Obispo Intro, 11 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 4 reviews, 22 photos
- Rome Intro, 2 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Phoenix Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 1 review, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oakland Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
No friends yet.