"BEPPU & USUKI" Beppu by Pixiekatten
Beppu Travel Guide: 79 reviews and 172 photos
Beppu is famous for its numerous Onsen (hot springs) and Jigoku (hells) but this cute little town has much more to offer. It's nice bamboo dotted park and the beach are nice places for a stroll. But if you do come here mainly for the hot springs why not try a hot sand bath!
Pixiekatten's Related Pages
Beppu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beppu - Hot Spring Heaven (... and Hell)"
- "Hot Sand Bath Worth the Visit Alone!!!!!!"
- "Transsiberian Railway : Japan - Beppu"
- "A visit to Beppu"
- "bennieofzo's new Beppu Page"
- "Seven Hells, Hot Sand Baths & Bathes in General"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Beppu
- Hotels in Beppu
- Transportation in Beppu
- Nightlife in Beppu
- Restaurants in Beppu
- Shopping in Beppu
- Warnings and Dangers in Beppu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Beppu
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Beppu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beppu
Photos in BeppuSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 103 reviews, 214 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Edinburgh Intro, 43 reviews, 77 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 33 reviews, 73 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Takayama Intro, 13 reviews, 28 photos
- Malmö Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kamakura Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos
- Sweden Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Iceland Intro, 2 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- China Intro, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Highland Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos