"Ahhhhh...Quezon City" Top 5 Page for this destination Quezon City by edwinic
Quezon City Travel Guide: 193 reviews and 767 photos
We are the ones in Red, the blue patch is the Balara Water Shed. Its worth a visit as well.
In the old days, this landmark could be seen miles away
Poor people, beating the day to salvage whatever they can
- Pros:City of the Star
- Cons:Haven of Poor
- In a nutshell:But its my place!
Im sorry. I mean, are you religious? Then Quezon City offers numbers of Churches to give your weary soul a much needed... more travel advice
EDSA corner Quezon Ave is a place for you. If your interest is planting vegetables or caring for a fruit bearing tree,... more travel advice
edwinic's Related Pages
Quezon City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jumping Around Quezon City where I Grew Up!"
- "Ahhhhh...Quezon City"
- "My Hometown: Quezon City"
- "A City Close to my heart"
- "City of Stars"
- "Progressive Quezon City"
- "This is actually where I live"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Quezon City
- Hotels in Quezon City
- Transportation in Quezon City
- Nightlife in Quezon City
- Restaurants in Quezon City
- Shopping in Quezon City
- Warnings and Dangers in Quezon City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Quezon City
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 17 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Quezon City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Quezon City
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coron Island Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos
- Philippines 14 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quezon City Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Sagada Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Abha Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puerto Galera 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Province of Tawi-Tawi Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- El Nido Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Province of Siquijor Intro, 3 photos