"Where the Roads are never Level" Abha by edwinic
Abha Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 73 photos
The reason why I was thrown to this part of Saudi Arabia is work. Once in a while I am assigned to visit some parts of the Kingdom.
Abha is a mountain region located in the lower side of KSA bordering Yemen. I was told by some friends that this place is not your usual industrial area. It caters mostly to local and foreign tourist.
Saudi Arabia is a hot place whose temperature sometime reaches 45 deg Centigrade, but in Abha it never gets hot.
Oh yes, in the city proper no road is straight nor level; it always curve, rises or slope down.
edwinic's Related Pages
Abha Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Get inspired"
- "The Heavenly Abha!"
- "A trip to rijal al Maa"
- "FreeZingly Crazy Fun in Saudi"
- "ABHA - The Highest Peak!"
- "Where the Roads are never Level"
- "Abha encounter"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Abha
- Hotels in Abha
- Transportation in Abha
- Restaurants in Abha
- Shopping in Abha
- Warnings and Dangers in Abha
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Abha
- 0 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Abha?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Abha
Photos in AbhaSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coron Island Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos
- Philippines 14 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quezon City Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Sagada Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Abha Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puerto Galera 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Province of Tawi-Tawi Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- El Nido Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Province of Siquijor Intro, 3 photos