"Intro" Top 5 Page for this destination Coron Island by edwinic

Coron Island Travel Guide: 115 reviews and 484 photos

The Anticipation!

April 16, 2007
I never had been to Coron or to Palawan for that matter. I get interested in this place when I read the caption that it could probably be the ‘Last Frontier of the Philippines’. That got me wish to see it, before the “boracay developers” step in.

I begin to Google the place and collected some pictures of the island. Another feature that gets me interested is that the people do not get their livelihood from tourism, thus they do not grab you on your sleeve.

I am will be traveling to Coron on May 2007. I will be staying in Sangat Island Reserve and till then, I will see you.

My Family

On our way to Sangat Island, we did not know what to expect. It was a trip that will trigger us to travel together.

Let me introduce you...

Yellow on your right is my eldest son, funny but focused.
The hot chick behind him is Rh, his wife

Stripe green is the glamour gir Ai, all she wear turn beautiful - beside him is Blue, our youngest son and Elle, the latest addition!

Black with hat is my daughter, Kn - my only kid, as her brothers would announce.

Stripe-violet is my former gf, Rs, as we ended up marrying each other, thus Yellow, Black and Blue

Light green is me

Far left is Om, the only bf Black had.

Sangat Beach Strip

The Sangat Beach is a 200 meter strip part of Sangat Island. Close to it are the nipa hut that serve as the accomodation.

As we alight, my daughter in law whispered to me, "tay, this is the kind of beach that I want to be!"

• Pros:many
  • Cons:which is?
  • In a nutshell:Get it while it lasts
  • Last visit to Coron Island: May 2007
  • Intro Updated Jan 7, 2010

edwinic

“Wherever I am, I'm on tour”

Badges & Stats in Coron Island

Have you been to Coron Island?

Latest Activity in Coron Island