"Ski School Drop Out and I still learned to ski!" Ellicottville by luv2laughlots
Ellicottville Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 14 photos
I haven't been skiing in 7 years (and I had only tried it once then). There was 8 of us going, so hey, I'll try it again! I woke up laughing and fell asleep laughing every night! The skiing was awesome (once I learned how to ski)! There was sooooo many slopes and paths it was hard to decide where to go next.
There was a shuttle to get us from our condo to town and then back to the condo. This little town isn't much bigger than a minute, but everyone was very friendly and helpful. Anyone you met was there for the same reason......enjoy good friends, good times, and good slopes. This was a little town that seemed quiet until you stepped into one of the taverns.........then you realized where everyone was!
- Pros:great people, great fun, great taverns, great slopes
- Cons:The shuttles are unpredictable, high opinion of thier drinks!
- In a nutshell:Just have fun and count your pennies later! You only live once!
luv2laughlots' Related Pages
Ellicottville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ski School Drop Out and I still learned to ski!"
- "Basaic Ellicottville Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ellicottville
- Hotels in Ellicottville
- Restaurants in Ellicottville
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ellicottville
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Ellicottville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ellicottville
Top 5 Pages
- Bar Harbor Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Ellicottville Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Put-in-Bay Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Dayton 1 review
- Columbus 1 review