"Stowe Area - VT Route 100/108" Stowe by johncudw
Stowe Travel Guide: 73 reviews and 115 photos
Mount Mansfield is the highest mountain in Vermont
It is a rather long mountain with many peaks.
This is the view to the south.
Down the spine of the Green Mountains
The Long Trail follows the ridge of these mountains.
The tramway goes up most of the way, a trail goes further
up to the summit.
Above the treeline there are alpine plants,
and bare rock
From the summit, northern Green Mountains, Vermont
The distant mountains are in Quebec, Canada
The tramway can be used to make the hike shorter One can hike up and take the tramway down or vice versa. more travel advice
johncudw's Related Pages
Stowe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Stoked about my vacation in Stowe!!!"
- "Stowe, Home of the Trapp Family Lodge"
- "Skiing, sure.....but there's more to Stowe"
- "An August Wedding in Stowe"
- "jtb2inky's Stowe Page"
- "Stowe Area - VT Route 100/108"
- "Vermont, The State I Love"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stowe
- Hotels in Stowe
- Transportation in Stowe
- Nightlife in Stowe
- Restaurants in Stowe
- Shopping in Stowe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stowe
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Stowe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stowe
Photos in StoweSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Mount Desert Island Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- West Hartford Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bear Mountain State Park Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Mahwah Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Catskill State Park Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Stowe Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Baxter State Park Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Franconia Notch State Park Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos