"Beautiful spots near Tuxedo NY (Route 17)" Tuxedo Park by johncudw
Tuxedo Park Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 9 photos
This mountain is about 850 feet high and 450 feet above its base
it is a short 3/4 mile hike from Seven Lakes Drive near Route 17
in Sloatsburg NY in Harriman State Park ( Southern entrance )
Beautiful views from the top.
This is off the white-blazed Kakiat Trail
This is up near where the Appalachian Trail crosses Route 17
a few miles east into Harriman Park. The water flows here and
in another spot right near the road usually only after periods of heavy rainfall.
(also accessible from Tiorati Circle, near Seven Lakes Drive)
Beautiful lake in Harriman Park between Bear Mountain and Route 17 - town of Tuxedo Park/Southfields 1000 feet above... more travel advice
johncudw's Related Pages
Tuxedo Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful spots near Tuxedo NY (Route 17)"
- "tuxedop's new Tuxedo Park Page"
- "Tuxedo Park, NY (Conesus Lake)"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tuxedo Park
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Tuxedo Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tuxedo Park
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Mount Desert Island Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- West Hartford Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bear Mountain State Park Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Mahwah Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Catskill State Park Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Stowe Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Baxter State Park Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Franconia Notch State Park Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos