"Adirondack High Peaks Region" Adirondack State Park by johncudw
Adirondack State Park Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 17 photos
This is the highest mountain in New York State
which is 5344 feet. This part of the region is only accessable
by hiking trails. View from near town of Lake Placid, the
1980 Olympic village
This mountain is 4867 feet and has an extensive ski area and
the Veterans Memorial Auto road to the summit.
On a clear day, has beatiful views of all Adirondack region and even
over into Vermont.
East of Lake Placid village.
This is the view from up on that peak
in the previous photo.
The village of Lake Placid is
down at the other end
of the lake.
This is a wide angle shot.
This view off Interstate 87 up near the Route 73 turnoff to go to Lake Placid. This mountain area can produce... more travel advice
johncudw's Related Pages
Adirondack State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Adirondack High Peaks Region"
- "Adirondac State Park"
- "Fall at the Adirondack Mountains State Park"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Adirondack State Park
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Adirondack State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Adirondack State Park
Photos in Adirondack State ParkSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Mount Desert Island Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- West Hartford Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bear Mountain State Park Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Mahwah Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Catskill State Park Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Stowe Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Baxter State Park Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Franconia Notch State Park Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos