"View of summit from Lake of the Clouds" Mount Washington by johncudw
Mount Washington Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 30 photos
This is a short hike from about 5000 feet up to the summit at
6288 feet. There is an AMC hut (requires reservations) a house
with food and bunk beds that allows hikers to stay and hike around
from hut to hut ( so one would not need a backpack )
These are some of the other mountains in
New Hampshire that exceed
On a clear day the mountains just stand out sharply. This is Mount Adams and Jefferson from Route 2 near Gorham. This is... more travel advice
johncudw's Related Pages
Mount Washington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "View of summit from Lake of the Clouds"
- "Mount Washington National Forest, New Hampshire"
- "Fresh air in the mountains"
- "Mount Washington and the Presidential Range"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mount Washington
- Hotels in Mount Washington
- Warnings and Dangers in Mount Washington
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mount Washington
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Mount Washington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mount Washington
Photos in Mount WashingtonSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Mount Desert Island Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- West Hartford Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bear Mountain State Park Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Mahwah Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Catskill State Park Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Stowe Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Baxter State Park Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Franconia Notch State Park Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos