"my favourite beach" Dhermi by suela
Dhermi Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 146 photos
"My favorite beach" is the title I gave to this posting 5 years ago, and I want to keep it. Dhermi is still today my favorite spot - but make sure you go to Drimades beach, the street on the right side as soon as you enter Dhermi. Blue waters, little white stones and green trees. These are the only colors to be seen there. Still not very crowdy but you can visit some completely empty beaches, little ones and unexplored, on the right side of Drimades coast.
- Pros:Beautiful nature, still not over-populated, warm climate mostly
- Cons:The last part of the road not very good, but works are under construction
- In a nutshell:You will always want to come back again
The house is located at the old village of Dhermi, 10 steps from the national road - very close to the one and only... more travel advice
suela's Related Pages
Dhermi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dhërmi and the Albanian Riviera"
- "my favourite beach"
- "Dhermi... along the Ionian sea"
- "Dryades beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dhermi
- Hotels in Dhermi
- Nightlife in Dhermi
- Restaurants in Dhermi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dhermi
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Dhermi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dhermi
Top 10 Pages
- Tirana Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Dhermi Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vlore Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Sofia Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Rome Intro, 3 photos
- Cusco Intro, 3 photos
- Bucharest Intro, 3 photos
- Opstina Ohrid Intro, 3 photos
- Plovdiv Intro, 3 photos
- Budva Intro, 3 photos