"The Highlands - The true essence of Scotland" Top 5 Page for this destination Highland by nani80
Highland Travel Guide: 1,696 reviews and 4,235 photos
- Pros:incredible landscape; friendly people; hiking opportunities; remoteness
- Cons:dreich weather (but when the sun shines, all is forgiven)
The area around Kyle of Durness is known as one of the remotest parts of Scotland, being almost an empty land since 19th... more travel advice
There are several nice sandy beaches east of Durness, all easily accessible from the A838 road. We visited the last one... more travel advice
nani80's Related Pages
Highland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My favorite part of Scotland"
- "A Journey Back Through Time"
- "From Argyll To Sutherland"
- "The Highlands - The true essence of Scotland"
- "On and Mostly Off the Road in the Highlands"
- "Highlands and Islands of Scotland"
- "The highlands - the true scotland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Highland
- Hotels in Highland
- Transportation in Highland
- Nightlife in Highland
- Restaurants in Highland
- Shopping in Highland
- Warnings and Dangers in Highland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Highland
- 34 Reviews
- 160 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Highland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Highland
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Highland Intro, 20 reviews, 90 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Otok Krk Intro, 16 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wales Intro, 22 reviews, 71 photos
- Isle of Skye Intro, 14 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- County Cork Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos