"The skiers highways" Top 5 Page for this destination Sölden by sanda.muntean
Sölden Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 141 photos
I find pretty hard to begin the description of Sölden, because was great, no matter how I want to see this trip.
First impression was in the morning, (because we arrived there late in the evening), when I opened the eyes and I saw some beautiful mountains in front of me without making any move.
In fact, to be honest, this was not in Sölden but Lengenfeld, because we checked-in in Lengenfeld (about half an hour bus driving from Sölden).
For me was the first time skiing, so I didn't see too many ski tracks, but I am sure these are one of the best. Why do I think that?
First: I am not easy to impress (in fact who want to impress me is having a hard job to do), but this tracks are having 10 points from me, in this moment, as impression (maximum).
Second: We were there together with my boy-friend's father. The father goes to ski every year, never in the same place, so he saw many places and many tracks. This was the second time for him when he came to Sölden. For me this information means a lot!...
What you see in the picture is the track for ski school, I saw just beginners there except the moments when the skiers cross the track to rich another one.
As a temperature was cold, of course :) (-7 degrees until -20 degrees), but not bad at all.
As an atmosphere was hot; holiday everywhere (I wonder how the locals can work, go to school, because the general impression is you don't have to do anything, is holiday!), everything is safe...
Sölden, Lengenfeld and Ötz I saw in this trip and to summarize them and the atmosphere in few words they are: "I was in fairy-tale land"...
- Pros:In Sölden area doesn't exist the word "bad (cons)"
- In a nutshell:The skiers highways in fairy-tale land.
As I say before, in February was cold, but a dry cold so is not so bad. Between the tracks you'll find temperature... more travel advice
If you're a beginner like me (ski/snowboard), I think is not possible not learning how to do this in Sölden. The school... more travel advice
sanda.muntean's Related Pages
Sölden Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sölden, Skiing and Party in a great surrounding"
- "The skiers highways"
- "Sölden - perpetual snowy paradise"
- "Solden Party"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sölden
- Hotels in Sölden
- Transportation in Sölden
- Nightlife in Sölden
- Restaurants in Sölden
- Warnings and Dangers in Sölden
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sölden
- 8 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Sölden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sölden
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sölden Intro, 8 reviews, 22 photos
- Budva Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Timisoara Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Sibiu Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Trogir Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Okrug Gornji Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Surduc Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Venice Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dubrovnik Intro, 3 photos
- Kotor Intro, 3 photos