"A story of a nation with 200 million of population" Pulau Karimun Besar by voo888doo
Pulau Karimun Besar Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 34 photos
Those hotel employees that i met are friendly, helpful, no racial discrimination despite i'm ethnic chinese. They shake hand with us during farewell moment. One of the employee even invited me to visit Java Island with him. They are not terrosits and pirates as what we always think of.
Kid beggar: healthy kid with both hand and leg
Monthly income: Less than Singapore Dollar $200
Prostitution: Their customers mainly come from Singapore and Malaysia
Corruption: Immigration officers request extra from passengers in public.
As a minority group, Chinese here is running business rather than being employed, that's why a lot of Chinese and their shop. Chinese contrubutes a lot to Indonesia, but they are discriminated especially in Java Island.
voo888doo's Related Pages
Pulau Karimun Besar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Karimun - Between Sumatra, Singapore & Malaysia"
- "KarimuN-Tg. Balai"
- "A story of a nation with 200 million of population"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Karimun Besar
- Hotels in Pulau Karimun Besar
- Transportation in Pulau Karimun Besar
- Nightlife in Pulau Karimun Besar
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Karimun Besar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Karimun Besar
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Pulau Karimun Besar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Karimun Besar
- updated a Pulau Karimun Besar Travel Page "A story of a nation with 200 million of population"
- Posted in Travel Phnom Penh Forum "Looking for travelmate,20-24..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "A story of a nation with 200 million of population"
Photos in Pulau Karimun BesarSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Phan Thiet Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Kukup Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 3 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 3 photos
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 3 photos
- Ko Samet Intro, 3 photos
- Pai Intro, 3 photos
- Pulau Karimun Besar Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.