"Choroni" Choroní by bylaunch
Choroní Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 165 photos
If you are a beach lover like me you have to go to Choroni (Puerto Colombia) to see how the mountains end in the coast of Venezuela.
Choroni is the biggest little town close to Puerto Colombia where you can take the boat to different beaches which I must tell they are not too quite but they are clean and far away from any big city.
At night you won't find a big disco (it's for cities); but if you go in the appropiate time you will find popular/local dancing "Tambores"in the town and many tourist and bohemian people to share time.
bylaunch's Related Pages
Choroní Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CHORONI - The best or Aragua"
- "Choroni - Chill it out"
- "Choroni and Henri Pettier National Park"
- "Puerto Colombia-- beach culture"
- "CHORONI: An enchanting forest"
- "Western Venezuela - Choroni"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Choroní
- Hotels in Choroní
- Transportation in Choroní
- Nightlife in Choroní
- Restaurants in Choroní
- Shopping in Choroní
- Warnings and Dangers in Choroní
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Choroní
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Choroní?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Choroní
Photos in ChoroníSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Colonia Tovar Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- El Jarillo Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Mérida Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mochima Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Brugge Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Higuerote 1 review, 3 photos
- San Carlos de Bariloche 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Caracas 1 review, 1 photo
- Cartagena Intro, 2 photos
- Choroní Intro, 1 review, 1 photo