"A lost paradise" Top 5 Page for this destination Mochima by bylaunch
Mochima Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 84 photos
To go to the best beaches of this national park it is necesary to take a boat. It'll take you to the islands. In these islands the water is light green and very clean.
While you are being taken to the beaches, the sailors tell stories and fary tales about each island.
In the islands your can find some amusement.
I swear, you'll have so much fun and will laugh a lot.
- Pros:Beautiful, fun & relaxing
- Cons:Far and expensive
- In a nutshell:Lovely
bylaunch's Related Pages
Mochima Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "GREEN EMERALD IN SUCRE!!!!!!!!!!!!'"
- "Village and National Park of Mochima"
- "A dream come true"
- "What's fun in and around Mochima Park, Venezuela"
- "A lost paradise"
- "Playa Colorado--relax at the beaches"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mochima
- Hotels in Mochima
- Transportation in Mochima
- Nightlife in Mochima
- Restaurants in Mochima
- Shopping in Mochima
- Warnings and Dangers in Mochima
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mochima
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Mochima?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mochima
Photos in MochimaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Colonia Tovar Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- El Jarillo Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Mérida Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mochima Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Brugge Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Higuerote 1 review, 3 photos
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- San Carlos de Bariloche 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Caracas 1 review, 1 photo
- Cartagena Intro, 2 photos