"Poipu" Top 5 Page for this destination Poipu by trvlrtom
Poipu Travel Guide: 63 reviews and 155 photos
I've been to Kauai twice, once staying here and another time in Princeville on the north side of the island. If I had to choose, I'd stay here, simply because the weather is more dependable. Here you will usually have sun, and if it rains, it won't last too long. Poipu is also a good base to explore other parts of the island. To the west there are more beaches and the fabulous canyon, and up the east coast there are the centers of Lihue and Kapa'a. Further north you can see more beaches and explore the charming town of Hanalei.
Odds are you will pass through Koloa on your way to Poipu. It is a charming little town with important Hawaiian history... more travel advice
Spouting Horn Beach Park is a wonderful stop on Kauai's south shore near Poipu. The rugged shoreline here has an opening... more travel advice
trvlrtom's Related Pages
Poipu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sunny Poipu Beach, Kauai"
- "Vacation Paradise in Poipu!"
- "Hawaiin Style"
- "Wedding at Poipu Beach"
- "Po'ipu Beach Kauai"
- "Sunny Poipu...Hahahaha!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Poipu
- Hotels in Poipu
- Transportation in Poipu
- Nightlife in Poipu
- Restaurants in Poipu
- Shopping in Poipu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Poipu
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Poipu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Poipu
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Jose Intro, 51 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 36 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Cruz Intro, 33 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada City Intro, 26 reviews, 34 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Buenos Aires Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 21 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kailua-Kona Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos
- Maui Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos