"Pleasant Avila Beach" Avila Beach by trvlrtom
Avila Beach Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 28 photos
Avila Beach is a smaller and quieter beach town on the California coast. Even though it is just a few minutes from Highway 101, it is overlooked by most travelers. That may be unfortunate for them, but good for the few who take the time to walk the quiet beach, get a view of the coast from the pier, or shop and eat in places along Front Street.
Many or the buildings along Front Street are relatively new. This shop wall was getting a new mural. What else but an ocean scene?
There are several places to eat along Front St. in Avila Beach. The Hula Hut is a pleasant, casual option. They have... more travel advice
Avila Pier leads right out from the center of town. You can stroll to the end to watch surfers and get a good view of... more travel advice
trvlrtom's Related Pages
Avila Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Central Coast's most serene beach."
- "Pleasant Avila Beach"
- "Less Populated Area of the Central Coast"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Avila Beach
- Hotels in Avila Beach
- Restaurants in Avila Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Avila Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Avila Beach
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Avila Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Avila Beach
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Jose Intro, 51 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 36 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Cruz Intro, 33 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada City Intro, 26 reviews, 34 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Buenos Aires Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 21 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kailua-Kona Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos
- Maui Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos