"Ludlow" Ludlow by trvlrtom
Ludlow Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 111 photos
This is one of several fine castles along the frontier with Wales. Ludlow Castle is especially interesting for its round chapel, pictured below. The castle is very impressive from outside the walls. You can walk around the whole thing; the entrance is near the market in town, and it reaches around along the river and some foliage.
Ludlow is well known for its food. In our short stay we didn't have time to try many restaurants, but the market in the morning was quite appealing. We picked up some fresh fruit and delicious local cheese.
Stokesay Castle is a wonderful place to visit to get an understanding of what an old fortified manor house was like. If... more travel advice
This is one of England's Greater Churches and is a notable part of Ludlow's skyline. Parts of the church date back to... more travel advice
trvlrtom's Related Pages
Ludlow Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ludlow - very, very tasty!"
- "Why aren't there a thousand entries on Ludlow?"
- "Ludlow - England"
- "Lovely Ludlow"
- "I Love Ludlow"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ludlow
- Hotels in Ludlow
- Transportation in Ludlow
- Nightlife in Ludlow
- Restaurants in Ludlow
- Shopping in Ludlow
- Warnings and Dangers in Ludlow
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ludlow
- 7 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Ludlow?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ludlow
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Jose Intro, 51 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 36 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Cruz Intro, 33 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada City Intro, 26 reviews, 34 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Buenos Aires Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 21 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kailua-Kona Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos
- Maui Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos