"Much Wenlock - A gem of a town in Shropshire" Much Wenlock by trvlrtom
Much Wenlock Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 54 photos
We stopped in Much Wenlock while visiting other better known places in the region such as Ironbridge, Shrewsbury and Ludlow. Although we didn't expect it, this was one of our more pleasant stops in town. There are some extremely fine examples of half-timbered buildings for which this "Black & White" region of England is know, a fine little town museum and some of the friendliest people we met in England.
The museum has some interesting artifacts and memorabilia of the town. The Tourist Information Office is in the same... more travel advice
trvlrtom's Related Pages
Much Wenlock Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Much to do in Much Wenlock"
- "Much to see"
- "Much Wenlock - A gem of a town in Shropshire"
- "Much Wenlock"
- "I'm Stoat, and this is my friend Weasel"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Much Wenlock
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Much Wenlock?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Much Wenlock
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Jose Intro, 51 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 36 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Cruz Intro, 33 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada City Intro, 26 reviews, 34 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Buenos Aires Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 21 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kailua-Kona Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos
- Maui Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos