"Beautiful Wells - England's smallest city." Top 5 Page for this destination Wells by trvlrtom
Wells Travel Guide: 94 reviews and 316 photos
The city of Wells has a historic centre that seems intact from hundreds of years ago. The great cathedral with the open green in front, the grand Bishop's Palace and the medieval Vicar's Close make for a beautiful and historic core. It is a blessing that Wells never grew to become a big city; it is still small and approachable on foot, just as it was in earlier days.
A few weeks after our visit to Wells we rented the movie Hot Fuzz, and were delighted to discover that much of it was... more travel advice
We stopped here for dinner one night during our stay in Wells and were very happy. There are several rooms indoors, but... more travel advice
trvlrtom's Related Pages
Wells Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Well, well, well, Wells"
- "Tiny, ancient city....."
- "Beautiful Wells - England's smallest city."
- "Wells - England's smallest city"
- "England's smallest city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wells
- Hotels in Wells
- Transportation in Wells
- Restaurants in Wells
- Shopping in Wells
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Wells
- 10 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Wells?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wells
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Jose Intro, 51 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 36 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Cruz Intro, 33 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada City Intro, 26 reviews, 34 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Buenos Aires Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 21 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kailua-Kona Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos
- Maui Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos