"My home -under construcion-" Lisbon by RedMoon
Lisbon Travel Guide: 5,193 reviews and 12,839 photos
Im gonna start to do this page thought it aint easy at all for me to talk about the place where i was born and always lived till now..
So I accepted the challenge that is to feel a tourist in my hometown and I belive this can open my horizonts and see qualitys and deffects I have never seen here before.
As first I would like to remember that there is an old Lisbon and a new Lisbon, the old Lisbon is all around Chiado, Alfama and Belém, where u can see that the marks of the old times are very alive still.
And the new Lisbon area I would say its Gare do Oriente where an all new city project and archictecture is growing this is the place where was the expo 98. All this modern new growing city is been born without loosing its roots. So I would advice ppl to go there as well.
- Pros:Good english knownledge among habitants
- Cons:few touristical posts, few touristical support
Vasco da Gama is my favourite comercial center of Lisbon, not cause of being the biggest but cause its the one that was... more travel advice
The Hotel VIP Berna its 3 star hotel composed of 240 modern rooms, from which 2 are suites. The decoration in all rooms... more travel advice
RedMoon's Related Pages
Lisbon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Lisbon"
- "My home town"
- "Lisbon, Portugal"
- "saudades de Lisboa"
- "Ahh, LISBON....Esta tao bonita como sempre."
- "Lisboa the Capital of Portugal"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lisbon
- Hotels in Lisbon
- Transportation in Lisbon
- Nightlife in Lisbon
- Restaurants in Lisbon
- Shopping in Lisbon
- Warnings and Dangers in Lisbon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lisbon
- 15 Reviews
- 83 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Lisbon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lisbon
Photos in LisbonSee All Photos (83)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 15 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sintra Intro, 1 review, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ponte da Barca Intro, 2 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Douarnenez Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cologne Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue