"Jeju ROCKS" Jeju-do by matt_of_asia
Jeju-do Travel Guide: 345 reviews and 987 photos
Jeju is one of the best places I have been in Asia. I liked it a lot to say the least. We rented a car and zipped around the island and hiked. My wife and I did a whirlwind 3 day tour there.
We walked inside Manjanggol Caves, did the maze, hiked up Hallasan Volcano, and visited numerous beautiful waterfalls and generally had a nice drive.
And of course the geography and how they designed their island's tourist facilities looks quite good in comparison to many places I have been in asia.
- Pros:Everything. beautiful.
- Cons:Probably gets boring after 3-4 days.
- In a nutshell:A Korean version of Hawaii.
matt_of_asia's Related Pages
Jeju-do Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Seongsun Sunrise Festival at Cheju"
- "Jeju-do: Island of Love and Oranges"
- "Jeju-do, Island of Stones, Wind, Womans"
- "Paradise on earth!"
- "Cheju - Honeymoon Island"
- "Jeju_the island with endless beaches"
- "Jeju Island - Korea's Pearl"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jeju-do
- Hotels in Jeju-do
- Transportation in Jeju-do
- Nightlife in Jeju-do
- Restaurants in Jeju-do
- Shopping in Jeju-do
- Warnings and Dangers in Jeju-do
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jeju-do
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Jeju-do?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jeju-do
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'ai-chung Intro, 19 reviews, 24 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Nan-t'ou Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Taiwan Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Okinawa 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- T'ai-nan Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Taipei Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Taitung Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- I-lan 1 review, 5 photos
- Miao-li Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
No friends yet.