"Taitung (or TaiDong) Green Island" Taitung by matt_of_asia
Taitung Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 137 photos
Amazing scenery and a good affordable trip if you have time to get to it and a desire to take the effort needed to do it.
Green Island is a special place with the unique feature of not just any old hotspring, not just any old beach, but a NATURAL hotspring ON THE BEACH. Thats enough attraction level to get any tour operators heart fluttering. It is also blessed with beautiful tropical island scenery, decent services and clean air. Good mini hikes, sea caves and beautiful beaches await any traveler who goes. The goats are waiting for you breathlessly!
You can see the Sika Deer in the wild at night, and view a very cool green stick beetle variant that is only on green island.
Mysterious ruins await! Most likely, its an abandoned fishing village located by the area called Yo-Zi-Hu. Very pretty!
- Pros:Beautiful, Natural, Hot Springs, not overdeveloped
- Cons:food variety, organization of ferry loading on exiting of the island.
- In a nutshell:More than just a oceanside hotspring- but even that is enough!
Well anyone can see the snorkle trips. Every guesthouse on the island will likely connect you to a snorkle tour... more travel advice
matt_of_asia's Related Pages
Taitung Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tai-tung and Ping-tung (chinese: ¥xªF¿¤ - «ÌªF¿¤)"
- "Taitung~ One of the best city in Taiwan"
- "Taitung (or TaiDong) Green Island"
- "Garden of Taiwan !"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Taitung
- Hotels in Taitung
- Transportation in Taitung
- Restaurants in Taitung
- Shopping in Taitung
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Taitung
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Taitung?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Taitung
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'ai-chung Intro, 19 reviews, 24 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Nan-t'ou Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Taiwan Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Okinawa 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- T'ai-nan Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Taipei Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Taitung Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- I-lan 1 review, 5 photos
- Miao-li Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
No friends yet.