"Small town, lots of fun!" Bicheno by Lunaina
Bicheno Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 16 photos
I was in Bicheno for a few days, I stayed at a small youth hostel, at a beach, in the forests, it was amazing. I was in Bicheno to celebrate new year, that was fun! it was celebrated in a big tent in the town centre and everyone was friendly towards me, they thought I was a Spaniard and what fun I had!
When you are in Bicheno you can also visit the East Coast Bird Life Park, it is a few miles out of the town centre. It... more travel advice
Lunaina's Related Pages
Bicheno Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bicheno, Tasmania"
- "Small town, lots of fun!"
- "Coastal Retreat"
- "May The Force Be With You!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bicheno
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Bicheno?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bicheno
Photos in BichenoSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Easter Island Intro, 25 reviews, 88 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 17 reviews, 74 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 9 reviews, 38 photos
- Mykines Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos
- Don Khong 5 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tórshavn 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Ayr 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Tunis 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Phnom Penh 4 reviews, 16 photos
Latest Bicheno hotel reviews
- Bicheno Backpackers Hostel
- 1 Review & Opinion