"My favourite city in the world!!" Melbourne by Lunaina
Melbourne Travel Guide: 3,454 reviews and 7,867 photos
I went to Melbourne in january 1995. I wanted to visit the Australian Open. I stayed much longer, the city is full of life!! Great nightlife, the tennis is super, what an atmosphere!!! nice concerts in the park, classical concerts for free!! Great possibilities of daytrips... e.g. The Great Ocean Road!
One of my best days around Melbourne was the day I made a trip 'The Great Ocean Road' Watch the pictures and enjoy!!! more travel advice
Lunaina's Related Pages
Melbourne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wherever I Lay My Hat - That's My Home"
- "Melbourne - Our Home for 2005 and 2006"
- "IMPREXXION: MELBOURNE"
- "Melbourne is a Dive"
- "Sweetberry's "Melbourne Page""
- "Melbourne - The Place to Be"
- "Melbourne - My Second Home !"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Melbourne
- Hotels in Melbourne
- Transportation in Melbourne
- Nightlife in Melbourne
- Restaurants in Melbourne
- Shopping in Melbourne
- Warnings and Dangers in Melbourne
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Melbourne
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Melbourne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Melbourne
- Posted in Travel Ho Chi Minh City Forum "TheSinhTourist so cheap, is it..."
- Commented on one of rosie235's Melbourne travel pages
- Wrote a Review !!!!! Beautiful !!!!! about Great Ocean Road in Melbourne Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "!!!!! Beautiful !!!!!"
- created a Melbourne Travel Page "My favourite city in the world!!"
Photos in MelbourneSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Easter Island Intro, 25 reviews, 88 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 17 reviews, 74 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 9 reviews, 38 photos
- Mykines Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos
- Don Khong 5 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tórshavn 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Ayr 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Tunis 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Phnom Penh 4 reviews, 16 photos