Phnom Penh by Lunaina
Phnom Penh Travel Guide: 1,500 reviews and 3,942 photos
The Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum is a museum in Phnom Penh. The site is a former high school which was used as the... more travel advice
We stayed two nights at the New York Hotel in april 2008. The room was tiny and had views on walls. So we weren't to... more travel advice
Lunaina's Related Pages
Phnom Penh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pardon Phnom Penh"
- "A City of Contrasts"
- "Phnom Penh Cambodia"
- "Phnom Penh"
- "Kingdom of Cambodia's Capitol City"
- "Images of Phnom Penh"
- "A stop on the way"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Phnom Penh
- Hotels in Phnom Penh
- Transportation in Phnom Penh
- Nightlife in Phnom Penh
- Restaurants in Phnom Penh
- Shopping in Phnom Penh
- Warnings and Dangers in Phnom Penh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Phnom Penh
- 4 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Phnom Penh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phnom Penh
Photos in Phnom PenhSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Easter Island Intro, 25 reviews, 88 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 17 reviews, 74 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 9 reviews, 38 photos
- Mykines Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos
- Don Khong 5 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tórshavn 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Ayr 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Tunis 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Phnom Penh 4 reviews, 16 photos