"Travelling is FUN!" Lunaina's Profile

Experience the world

My partner and me love the travel, we hope to visit many interesting places in the whole world, we especially like the Nordic countries. Finland is one of our favourite countries in the world, Tallinn, Estonia is a must see too!
Our previous travels together have been to Madrid, Italy, Tunisia, Luxembourg (twice), Portugal, Tallinn, Finland and Norway...
In september 2006 we visited Vilnius, Riga and Tallinn. In 2007 we made two travels. We visited the beautiful Faroe Islands in june, some tips have been added! In september we went to China,
January 2008 we flew for a weekend to Stockholm. In april we went to Bangkok, Cambodia and Laos. A great experience! September 2008 we went to Helsinki (AGAIN!!!), in october we have been for a weekend to Ayr, Scotland. And with my work I went for a week to Bennekom, the Netherlands!!

In March 2009 we flew to India. But this was not the holiday we wished for, so many people trying to trick you into things, enjoying the beauties of India is almost impossible since so many people hassle you, so it was a short trip, we returned within 3 days back home....
After this bad luck we went for 5 days to Prague! In may we went to Athens for a few days. With work I went to Asten-Heusden for 5 days in september.

In october 2009 we made our first South America trip: Quito, Santiago de Chile, Easter Island and Rio de Janeiro.
March 2010 we visited Malaysia. We did not enjoy Kuala Lumpur that much, but the Cameron Highlands were great, and I very much liked Penang. Langkawi was okay. The cable car was a big thrill!!

In september 2010 we isited China again, this time visiting Chengdu, Leshan, Yangtze cruise, Kunming, Dali and Lijiang.
In 2011 we went to Goteborg for a few days, in june to Jurmala, Ventspils, Liepaja, Klapieda, Kaunas an Vilnius: our Latvia/Lithuania trip. September 2011 brought us to Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan. In March 2012 a week Malta was very nice. November 2012 we visited Gdansk, Sopot and Gdynia in Poland. In May-June 2013 we flew from Paris to Taiwan and travelled for a month in Taiwan. And november 2013 we spent a week In Budapest. And april 2014 we went to Georgia.

• Intro Updated Apr 14, 2014

Nov 25, 2013 at 5:03 AM

Hi, Roel! With some delay I would like to wish you a very happy birthday and all the best! I hope that you spent a great day.

• CEP1863's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Hope you have a fantastic birthday and a year packed with exciting travel!

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

Nov 22, 2013 at 2:33 AM

Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day!

Nov 22, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Thanks for accepting my VT frienship, you are my 37th friends and 2nd from your country.

• Lunaina's Profile Photo
      Nov 22, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Thanks for the birthday wishes! And yes, did not have much time, hope to will add some more soon...

Nov 23, 2013 at 4:17 AM

Me too, with less updating but I login frequently. My ranking is dropping, we all need to keep it up. Most important, wish you good luck and healthy.

Nov 22, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Happy Birthday!

Nov 22, 2012 at 4:13 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM BELGRADE! I hope that you will spend a great day, surrounded by the people that you love most.

Nov 22, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Nice meeting you in today's birthday list. Happy birthday and best wishes to you to keep travelling and VT, years and years. Greeting from Malaysia.

Nov 22, 2011 at 4:37 AM

Hello, Roel!

Hereby I would just like to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and all the best! If you want, we can stay in touch. I have already been several times in your beautiful country.

Best regards from a cold but still dry Belgrade,

Jasmina

Nov 21, 2011 at 8:41 PM

Happy Birthday! Have a great day!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!