"Khett Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia" Khett Kampong Chhnang by DrewV
Khett Kampong Chhnang Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 41 photos
If you've taken the boat from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap, up the Tonle Sap river, then you've crossed Kampong Chhnang province. Congrats.
To be honest, that's the limit to the amount of time I've spent there too. I was listening to my 12th grade English teacher who taught "Don't get off the boat... unless you're going all the way." So I didn't. 'Cause I was going to Siem Reap, home of the Angkor temples.
I'm sure there are some lovely things about Kampong Chhnang, the town. But this is a river story. The river brought me here, and it led me way.
Small villages appear every so often, their houses built on long stilts to protect against the used-to-be-annual... more travel advice
The Tonle Sap produces a compelling view of Cambodian life. The river is one of the lifelines of the nation: highway,... more travel advice
DrewV's Related Pages
Khett Kampong Chhnang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nice stopover between Phnom Penh and Battambang"
- "Khett Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Khett Kampong Chhnang
- Hotels in Khett Kampong Chhnang
- Transportation in Khett Kampong Chhnang
- Restaurants in Khett Kampong Chhnang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Khett Kampong Chhnang
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Khett Kampong Chhnang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Khett Kampong Chhnang
Photos in Khett Kampong ChhnangSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 41 reviews, 37 photos
- Prague Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 14 reviews, 43 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 11 reviews, 39 photos, 6 travelogues
- Sevilla Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos, 5 travelogues
- Atlanta Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Phnom Penh Intro, 22 reviews, 17 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Krakow Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues