"Je t" Paris by Cryp
Paris Travel Guide: 22,582 reviews and 55,343 photos
The Louvre, fine, but the Musée d’Orsay shines. That's the most beautifull museum that I have ever seen.And don't forget to go to Pére-Lachaise Cemetery.
Check: www.franceguide.com, www.parislatino.com, www.visit-paris.com.
Cryp's Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "Three plus one of the best museums in the world."
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "Beatchick's Paris Adventure!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
Photos in ParisSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Argentina Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- New York City Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Caracas Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- London Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Boston Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Ushuaia 1 review, 1 photo
- El Calafate 1 review, 1 photo
- Salta 1 review, 1 photo
- Parque Nacional del Iguazù 1 review, 1 photo