"A taste of Brittany" Troon by ange_famine
Troon Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 13 photos
Though Troon is mostly known for its golf course, it's the beach that constitutes its main attraction. Kilometres of fine sand and an horizon line that looks as gorgeous under the sun as through the misty drizzle.
At the end of the beach itself is a waterbreaker covered in turf; you can either walk on it or on the side of it on a very small path. It's gorgeous, don't miss it!
On clear days, you can see Ayr quite clearly in the distance.
Why not relax on the old quays before going back to the town centre?
ange_famine's Related Pages
Troon Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Troon
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Troon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Troon
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nice Intro, 33 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Glasgow Intro, 21 reviews
- Bergen 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Edinburgh Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Oslo Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Loch Ness Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oban Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Scotland Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Perth Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Inverness 2 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.