bangdong's profile photo

bangdong

Don Online Now
"Roll down the windows and let the wind blow through your hair (what's left of it!)"
bangdong hasn't come back to VirtualTourist in a while.
Meet other members!

Rabbityama Nov 28, 2011 at 7:15 AM

Happy Birthday!

Mique's Profile Photo
Mique Nov 30, 2010 at 11:13 PM

A couple of days late this time but nevertheless a very happy birthday!!! I just copy the message form last year, again ;-) And again i'll buy you a coffee when we meet next time ok (or do you prefer a beer?)

tige60's Profile Photo
tige60 Jan 16, 2009 at 10:21 PM

Thanks kindly for your tips, it's very much appreciated. Starting to feel wonderfully excited about going back to Myanmar. For me, it's all about the Burmese people. They truly are the salt of the earth. Hoping 2009 brings you much joy. Thanks again.

kopwint's Profile Photo
kopwint Nov 27, 2008 at 8:41 PM

Happy and free in your days of winter and get all what you want in you birthday wish from BURMA

dvideira's Profile Photo
dvideira Oct 5, 2007 at 8:45 AM

Don, ellielou said it already... I really appreciated your calm and clever way of stating your thoughts and the facts in the forum postings about Myanmar. Thanks and welcome ( reading your blog now ) Cheers from distant Rio :)

ellielou's Profile Photo
ellielou Oct 3, 2007 at 6:33 AM

I've really appreciated your calm and intelligent responses to all the forum postings on Burma....

TheView's Profile Photo
TheView Oct 2, 2007 at 11:41 PM

Welcome to VT Don. We can only hope for the best for the peaceful people in Burma. It dont look good at all now.

irishgalmtl's Profile Photo
irishgalmtl Nov 28, 2006 at 2:03 PM

Greeting from Montreal, I would like to wish you many blessings on your special day and always, Happy Birthday!! Cheers! Welcome to VT...Donna :)