crazyman2's profile photo

crazyman2

stephen Online Now
ask the locals; smile from your heart

My Favorite Pages

Agadir

Aleppo

Travel Map

Aussienet's Profile Photo
Aussienet Dec 1, 2014 at 5:18 PM

Happy Birthday from sunny Aus, sorry I put the incorrect name, only excuse... getting excited about my next adventure in 24 more sleeps, arrive once again in one of my favourites, London. I noticed you haven't ventured "Down Under" if you do, get in touch and we can show you around, 5 minute walk to nature reserve with koalas, roos, wombats( my favourites) birds etc. 15 min to great beaches, 15 min to the largest salt water lake in Aus, and 1/2 hour to one of the most beautiful bays in Aus, not far from Sydney on the coast, so come on down.

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Dec 1, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

Linse's Profile Photo
Linse Dec 1, 2013 at 4:54 AM

Happy birthsday

CEP1863's Profile Photo
CEP1863 Dec 1, 2013 at 12:35 AM

Wishing you a very happy birthday and a year packed with exciting travel!

DaHongHua's Profile Photo
DaHongHua Dec 1, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Nice meeting you in today's birthday list. Happy birthday and best wishes to you. Enjoy travelling and enjoy VTing too. Greeting from Malaysia.

rosata's Profile Photo
rosata Dec 1, 2012 at 1:56 AM

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Stephen! Greetings from the north of England :)

MalenaN's Profile Photo
MalenaN Dec 1, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Happy Birthday Stephen! Wish you a wonderful day!

sharonjmoore Nov 14, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Hi, Such wonderful photos. A friend of mine returned with curious photos from the Peggy Guggenheim Museum in Venice. She took a photo Peggy's grave marking in the garden. The photos had rainbow colors and shadows. I was wondering if you had the same experience and what was the reflection on the polished granite?

• crazyman2's Profile Photo
    crazyman2 Nov 15, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Hi

Thanks for your comments. You'll have to go to the Guggenheim yourself one day! It's an amazing place.
    The reflection in the granite stone is of me, the photographer! Somehow, the granite has cut me in half and put my top half under my bottom half ----as well as adding width!
    Certainly a great time to take photos in Venice is early in the morning.
    The current aqua alta is awful for the locals and the tourists. It should be interesting when the barrier is finished----next year?

crazyman2 Stephen

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Oct 23, 2012 at 12:27 PM

a big hello Stephen! seen your posts so come to have a read of your home page and enjoyed the read! I was hoping to go to Syria the past few springs and it didnt happen and then sure enough the Arab spring sprung so it looks like I will have to keep relying on other VTers pages so thanks for sharing your visits there here!...reading your comment of Syria airlines being awful reminded me of Turkish airlines - they were terrible and the whole of our group seated scattered throughout the plane when got back together afterwards all said had felt to pray...like mad lol! and totally agree the UK has so much beauty and fascinating places to visit, including Tunbridge Wells! - have often found myself wondering why i am so quick to forget to get out to see here and there instead of where next in Europe!.. Luckily I did see a lot by car before the regulations here say by living here I can no longer use my Australian drivers licence but i can in every other country! Glad you got to MOrocco as thats where most of my travel money has been going the last few years!

• crazyman2's Profile Photo
    crazyman2 Nov 3, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Thanks so much for your comments. It seems crazy that you can't use your Australian driving licence. I would have thought that the Ozzie and Uk tests were more similar than the UK and... Polish ones.
    We flew Emirates to Dubai last week: great airline!
    I hope that you get to Syria one day...but it may be many years before it's safe enough to visit.

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    angiebabe Nov 4, 2012 at 12:51 PM

hi from my first visit to South America - im in Chile with lovely lovely spring weather - glad to have left the rather tiresome grey and wet and cold of London!..yes well Australia is actually the same - when I moved down from Queensland to NSW its required that you change your licence to a NSW one after 6 or 12 months. but the nuisance here in London is that now I would have to start off with a provisional licence - and that would mean the end to renting cars elsewhere around the world for at least the first year after! so I just have to choose to not drive in the UK again.

lyrick's Profile Photo
lyrick Aug 4, 2012 at 6:52 PM

thank you for the greetings...