"Crested Butte 2005 Thanksgiving" Crested Butte by Velzy
Crested Butte Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 24 photos
There wasn't much snow, but enough to get our feet wet...literally! Crested Butte is a place I can check off my list now and move on. I wasn't impressed with the mountain (the parts that were open), or the village. It was a cheap trip, but I'd rather spend the money to go somewhere else.
We rented a duplex type place. I think someone found it on craigslist.org or some site like that. Having a kitchen is always nice, and a good money saver. We drove there from Dallas.....*groan* NEVER AGAIN! What ever the cost to fly...I will fly!!!! It may be a money saver to drive..but my sanity is worth a bit more LOL...jeeze people, can't you all pee at the same time?!?!?
Velzy's Related Pages
Crested Butte Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mountains and wildflowers"
- "Crested Butte 2005 Thanksgiving"
- "Rasta_Rob's Crested Butte Page"
- "eroberts's new Crested Butte Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Crested Butte
- Hotels in Crested Butte
- Restaurants in Crested Butte
- Warnings and Dangers in Crested Butte
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Crested Butte
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Crested Butte?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Crested Butte
Photos in Crested ButteSee All Photos (6)
Top 5 Pages
- Juneau Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sayulita Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Crested Butte Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Texas Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Jamaica 2 reviews, 4 photos